Re: Open Office?

Lino Morales

Thanks Bryan. I didn’t realize Open Office was a dead project. Thaat sucks. Well Lebre Office it is. I c’t afford Office 365 right now.n

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 3:20 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Open Office?

I think the point here is that both these projects are in fact based on the

same code base and whereas Open office seems to have no current active

development or fixes being worked on, the other does, so you are more likely

to get issues resolved as the nvda devs are not going to try to find work

arounds for a dead development string, but will work on Libra as the

developers can be contacted as many issues need to be fixed in the code of

the software, not the screenreader. I hope this is clearer for you.

Brian

bglists@...

Sent via blueyonder.

Please address personal email to:-