Re: Basic Training for NVDA - Official NVDA training material now available!

Bhavya shah

Hi Rosemary,
You may find the Basic Training for NVDA ebook sample at
http://www.nvaccess.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Sample-of-Basic-Training-for-NVDA-2016-04-13.html
Thanks.

On 4/15/16, erik burggraaf <erik@...> wrote:
Hi, According to http://www.xe.com/ucc <http://www.xe.com/ucc> the
universal currrency converter, 30 australian dollars equals $23.08 US. Of
course your bank will charge it's commission on top of that, so rates may
vary .

Best,

Erik Burggraaf

On Apr 14, 2016, at 8:40 PM, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...>
wrote:

Hi, David,

I wonder how much the book's price would be in American dollars. I want to
read a sample of the book too.

Rosemarie

On 4/14/2016 3:27 PM, David Moore wrote:
Hi all,
Wow, I just read the sample of the book, and I decided to buy the book. I
am so excited that we will have all kinds of training materials for NVDA
just like we do for JAWS. In the future, I will buy all training
materials, because I want to pay back what NVDA has done for me. I am
using NVDA more than JAWS after just two months, and I have used JAWS for
15 years. I was using the mouse to navigate an app that JAWS would do
nothing with. This is really great! Take care all, and let’s celebrate
the first training material of many to come.