Re: stopping the word clickable.

Unsure, it seems to be a win10 thing I use win7 and firefox.

Right now just reformat and install win7 and the problem will be gone seriously though we need to find out exactly what is going on with 10 things on chrome and edge and other brousers read like this.

On 23/08/2017 6:49 p.m., nasrin khaksar wrote:
i agree.
i want to hear clickable only once, not multiple times.
what should i do?

In win10 a lot of stuff say clickable repeatedly is there a way to turn
clickables off so I don't get clickable.

I am happy to hear it once but  clickable clickable clickable clickable
clickable clickable clickable clickable clickable clickable clickable
clickable clickable clickable link really slows the user down.

On 23/08/2017 3:09 p.m., Gene wrote:
There is no connection between clickable and links. Clickable items are
items that may take an action when you press enter or click on them. They
aren't links. Changing whether clickable is announced has nothing to do
with how you move through links nor what you hear when you encounter a
link. But if you just turn clickable off, there are times when you won't
hear clickable when you need to activate a clickable object to do
something. Sometimes, you activate a clickable object to play audio.
sometimes, to bring up help information, sometimes for other reasons. It
isn't a good idea to have it off all the time.