Re: Open Office?

Well you can download a help package from the libre office website and install it which I have done.

On 24/08/2017 5:13 a.m., nasrin khaksar wrote:
hi.
openoffice is more simple, has less features, but libreoffice supports
for example: many formats like many apple formats, microsoft visio and
publisher which openoffice does not.
both programs have there advantages.
i am not completely sure about my decision.
the best feature of openoffice which i like: are ability to select
which component that we want, less size and the most important one is
its help.
i realy wished that libreoffice had the help of openoffice internally
which explanes all the options and menus of the program!

On 8/23/17, V Stuart Foote <vstuart.foote@...> wrote:
No secret I prefer the pace of LibreOffice development, but Apache
OpenOffice is not dead, just glacial.

Developers and QA participants have drifted away but still a solid
offering.

In fact Apache OpenOffice project is wrapping up builds of the 4.1.4 branch
with Release Candidate 2 (rc2) just posted:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.4-RC2/binaries/ (
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.4-RC2/binaries/ )

The 4.1.3 build was released October 12, 2016 and is available here:

https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html (
https://www.openoffice.org/download/index.html )

Stuart