Re: Basic Training for NVDA - Official NVDA training material now available!

I am not sure how much it would be in us, however when I got it in new zealand paypal put it up to 34 bucks so its not much more than advertised.

On 15/04/2016 12:40 p.m., Rosemarie Chavarria wrote:
Hi, David,

I wonder how much the book's price would be in American dollars. I want
to read a sample of the book too.

Rosemarie

On 4/14/2016 3:27 PM, David Moore wrote:
Hi all,
Wow, I just read the sample of the book, and I decided to buy the
book. I am so excited that we will have all kinds of training
materials for NVDA just like we do for JAWS. In the future, I will buy
all training materials, because I want to pay back what NVDA has done
for me. I am using NVDA more than JAWS after just two months, and I
have used JAWS for 15 years. I was using the mouse to navigate an app
that JAWS would do nothing with. This is really great! Take care all,
and let’s celebrate the first training material of many to come.