From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene
Sent: 24 August 2017 07:14
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: screating sharing folder in dropbox

People can answer questions about responsiveness but understandability is to a certain extent subjective.  Do you want a voice you pay for or does it have to be free?  Your answer considerably changes what is available to you.

Sent: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 11:14 PM

Subject: [nvda] whats the best sapi5 voice for english?

hello every one.
i want to find one free, understandable, responsive voice sapi5
version to use in my sapi5 programs.
which voice should i use and from where, can i download it?
God bless you and thanks so much for your help.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org