From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2017 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] whats the best sapi5 voice for english?

i want for myself.
i want a voice which can supports all windows since xp until windows ten.
i dont want it for navigation.
i want it only for one of my programs which does not support espeak
sapi5 version.
its one of the farsi tts program.

I'm not sure i'd go for a free one if you really want a good on, myself.
The problem is that the very good ones also tend to be a bit laggy. OK if
you are reading books, but not much help for navigation.

What version of Windows is it for?
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.