From: "Chris Mullins" <cjmullins29@...>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 5:16 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Where does NVDA save its setting about running in login screens?

If you are at the log-on screen, there isn't necessarily a current user.
You may notice that when configuring NVDA, there is an option to set NVDA to
speak on the Log-on screen and this causes settings for this purpose to be
retained somewhere. When the log in screen is displayed, these settings are
used,then when you actually log into a user account, NVDA restarts using
the specific user settings.I suspect it's the location of these "log-on"
settings that Simon is seeking.

Cheers
Chris