From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 24 August 2017 20:16
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] screating sharing folder in dropbox

When you say sharing, do you mean a folder that whoever you allow to share it can see it but for others a different folder is shared.
Dropbox did a good tutorial on this. As I recall you basically need to send an email with some special code in it. Of course the other person has to have a dropbox account as well.
I have a couple set up and they work very well.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-