Re: Where does NVDA save its setting about running in login screens?

Quentin Christensen

if you don't want NVDA running on the logon screen, you can uncheck "Use NVDA on the logon screen" in general preferences.

It should still work fine on UAC prompts while it is running once you are logged in.

On Fri, Apr 15, 2016 at 6:19 PM, Eigeldinger Simon <simon.eigeldinger@...> wrote:
I need to do this anyway.
Because there are just sighted people at those machines.
I am just doing support.
Over remote there seems also some issues with UAC and secure screens anyway.

Greetings,
simon

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Simon Eigeldinger
Sekretariat Nebengebäude 2
Nebengebäude 2, OG1
Stadt Hohenems
Kaiser-Franz-Josef-Straße 4
6845 Hohenems
Österreich
Tel.:   +43 (0)5576/7101-1211
Fax:    +43 (0)5576/7101-1119
E-Mail: simon.eigeldinger@...
Web:    www.hohenems.at

Diese Nachricht und allfällige angehängte Dokumente sind vertraulich und nur für den/die Adressaten bestimmt.