Re: Any updates on Weather Plus?

Laz

The old weather add-on by Storm is still working...

Laz

On 4/14/16, Ben J. Bloomgren <bbloomgren@...> wrote:
According to other threads on this list, it has to do with the yahoo API.
Anyone?

On Apr 13, 2016, at 19:26, Life My Way via Groups.io
<lifemyway=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am wondering this as well, when i try and add my zip code i get a
message about my internet connection not bing there but I know I am
connected to the internet can anyone please help?

On 4/13/2016 8:55 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
HI listers
I've been offList a few weeks, thus sorry if this has been covered
before. Any update on Weather Plus or its new AddOn for NVDA?

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz@...
Phone: 727-498-0121