From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 10:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Cursor delays?

Do you have a Braille display attached?
I do not.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
From: "Damien Sykes-Lindley" <damien@dcpendleton.plus.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 10:27 AM

Hi there,
Sorry. My bad. Yes, I'm on Windows 7 64-bit.
It seems to be more laggy on the run dialog than anywhere else, when navigating through any of its text. It also seems to lag a little when reaching the beginning of a text field and arrowing up or left, or at the end of a text field when arrowing down or right, before informing you that you're at the end.
This seems to be with NVDA2017.3. I have attempted several restarts of both NVDA and the system with no differences, however after downgrading back to 2017.2 it works normally again.
Cheers.
Damien.