Re: NVDA 2017.3 released

Roger Stewart

One great thing I've just noticed about this new version of NVDA is the problem with mIRC has been fixed!  It no longer messes it up and I've disabled it's own speech and switched it back to nvda.  This is so much better as it is faster and I can use the synth of my choice.

Roger

Hi

If you are interested I have the speech platform synth and voices in my drop box account. You need to install the synth run time thingy first then the tts voices after.

The link to the drop box account is https://www.dropbox.com/s/zthyyh9kef7repx/Speech%20Platform%2011%20engine%20and%20voices.zip?dl=0

They are in a zip format at present but after the synth run time thingy has been installed there are quite a few different voices and languages to pick from.

I do also have the speech hub package if you want it as well but the add on will have to be installed as well. I can give directions for that one but they are in english for voices etc. Just let me know if you are interested in this one to.

gene nz

On 26/08/2017 01:46, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo wrote:
so I am stuck with espeak or how do I get new voices with NVDA I use
windos 7 pro

On 8/25/17, Antony Stone <antony.stone@...> wrote:
Which extra voices do you mean?

If you are running Windows 10, you already have the OneCore voices.

If you are not running Windows 10, those voices are not available.

I've never heard of any extra voices for OneCore other than those included
as
standard with Windows 10.

Antony.

On Friday 25 August 2017 at 15:29:12, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi Quentin,

How can I get the extra voices for one core?  thanks for any help.