Re: NVDA 2017.3 released

Quentin Christensen

Re the voices someone asked about, although I think that person ended up being on Windows 7, it is possible, for those on Windows 10, to get additional OneCore voices than the initial ones you have available.  To do that you need to install additional languages in Windows, as well as the speech pack for any language you install.  In English for instance, there is not just English UK and English US, but also Australia, New Zealand, Canada etc, which each come with different voices you may like to try.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 12:37 PM, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:
Hi Vijay,
Since you are using a laptop without a NumPad, you may have the laptop
keyboard layout selected. In this case, NVDA+A is the keystroke you
need to press to issue a say all.
Thanks.

--
Best Regards