Re: Skype for Business notifications in latest NVDA snapshot

hello.
there is no setting for this feature to becomes available.
developers add appModule for supporting of skype for business in 2017.3
and yes, the messages and notification should be read automaticly.

On 8/26/17, Jacques Stassen <j@stascom.co.za> wrote:
Hi Quentin / All

I posted a question on this a few days ago, but have not yet received
feedback. I am running the latest NVDA snapshot on a Windows 10 Enterprise
laptop, using Skype for Business 2016. The below is quoted from the what's
new section of NVDA.

". NVDA now automatically reports notifications in Skype for Business
Desktop, such as when someone starts a conversation with you. (#7281) "

Please clarify what could be expected from this new feature? Is it supposed
to read out new IM's when in the IM window, name of the caller when a call
comes in? I do not find any of these to be the case, so need to know if
specific settings need to be enabled to get this to work.

Thanks in advance.

Jacques Stassen

<https://certification.nvaccess.org/> NVDA certified expert |
<http://www.freedomscientific.com/Services/TrainingAndCertification/JAWSCert
ifiedIndividuals> JAWS certified individual

<https://www.stascom.co.za/> Home page | <https://twitter.com/stassenj>
Twitter

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: