Re: Any updates on Weather Plus?

Andrea Sherry

I have this installed and found that over the past several days it failed to work. However it appears to be functioning today.

Andrea

On 16/04/2016 12:35 PM, Life My Way via Groups.io wrote:
strange because I can not get that one to work either.

On 4/15/2016 9:34 AM, Laz wrote:
The old weather add-on by Storm is still working...

Laz

On 4/14/16, Ben J. Bloomgren <bbloomgren@...> wrote:
According to other threads on this list, it has to do with the yahoo API.
Anyone?

On Apr 13, 2016, at 19:26, Life My Way via Groups.io
<lifemyway@...> wrote:

I am wondering this as well, when i try and add my zip code i get a
message about my internet connection not bing there but I know I am
connected to the internet can anyone please help?

On 4/13/2016 8:55 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
HI listers
I've been offList a few weeks, thus sorry if this has been covered
before. Any update on Weather Plus or its new AddOn for NVDA?

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad