From: "Matt Turner" <meturner2214@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A minor problem with iTunes

Hmm, you no i thought about just getting apple music, cent i listen to a lot of it.

I just don't like slow iTunes.

Scan a folder with foobar2000, and it's done in like 2 seconds. With iTunes, it takes forever.

On 8/25/2017 11:42 AM, Lino Morales wrote:
Hi all. I have my doubts if this minor problem has been resolved in 2017.3. Heck I think I'm the first one to bring it up. When I'm in iTunes when I hit up and down arrow to hear the list of songs in the artists area NVDA incorrectly reports the wrong name of the song. The only way I know it is the song I want is to hit NVDA numb pad 5 With the Seka Braille display I get the same behavior using arrow keys. A lot of my albums on Apple music have a lot of tracks as it is due to them being deluxe versions in most cases. I'm not familiar with Get Hub or WTH its called, so I don't know simple it is to create an account and not sure what to do from that point on. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. the