From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 12:10 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] what in the world is happening with firefox and nvda

hello.
i use windows xp and dont have such problems.
if you cant use accessibility of firefox, in the address bar type
about:support
and see is accessibility available or not?
i dont install any addons and dont know if one addon maybe prevents
accessibility.
God bless you.
hope that i could help you.

On 8/26/17, Joe_L via Groups.Io <joedevsys=googlemail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi All,
I'm new to the group and to NVDA, I'm a sighted user learning and setting up
for someone else.

I've just completed a new install of NVDA and Firefox 55.0.2 onto a Windows
10 Home 64bit laptop (HP Envy). In Firefox I cannot navigate properly, for
example pressing H does not take me to the next heading and neither can I
navigate to specific paragraphs to speak them. I'm using the Focus Highlight
add-on and the green highlight rectangle does not appear in Firefox, but it
does appear in other apps e.g. file explorer where I get both the red and
green highlight rectangles. If I go back to Firefox I get no green rectangle
again. For comparison I have been testing NVDA on Windows 7 and it works
properly, if I press H I get a green rectangle over a heading and can
down-arrow to the following paragraph (also FF55.0.2).

One critical point here I have just discovered - on Windows 10 if I launch
FF first and NVDA afterwards I get the problem. If I launch NVDA first and
FF second it seems to be OK (needs more testing to prove this is robust...).
On Windows 7 launch order is unimportant.

Regards
Joe

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is: