Re: NVDA is freezing up and incredibly slow

Gene

Also, from the way your message is written, it isn't clear if the performance problems only happen when you run NVDA or if they occur in general.  You said you are new to NVDA but you didn't say if these are general problems or only present when you run NVDA.

Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 6:41 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA is freezing up and incredibly slow

Are you doing anything in particular when it happens (Using Outlook, Firefox, calculator, etc?) and are you using NVDA 2017.3?

Anything else you can think of about your system or what you are doing that might help - and anything that has changed recently.

Regards

Quentin.

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 8:40 AM, Brenduh <brenduh@...> wrote:
Hello,
I'm new to NVDA and it has been freezing up and running incredibly laggy when it does work.  I have a core i 7 laptop with 16gb of memory and a huge hard drive.  I'm running windows 10.  Any suggestions is appreciated.
Brenda

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager