Re: what in the world is happening with firefox and nvda

Joe_L

Fixed (I think!) - in my case it was 64 bit Firefox causing the problem, when I uninstalled this and installed 32bit  Firefox it seems much better.

It seems the latest versions of Firefox push a 64 bit install onto any 64 bit operating system. Could this explain why people using the beta saw the problem? In my case it was a new install of FF onto my Win 10 laptop so it gave me the 64 bit version. After uninstalling and a reboot for good measure it took some hunting to find the real 32 bit download (there's a link on the main mozilla download landing page that still installed a 64 bit version).

Hope this helps,
Joe