From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 5:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows 7 and new n v d a release

Hi,
A less talked about feature in 2017.3 is ability to move between spelling errors in Microsoft Word (W/Shift+W), along with significant changes to braille output, and of course, braille input. Although I haven't found a way to do it, I still would like to let Windows 7 and 8.x users hear sounds when suggestions appear, and for Windows 8.x, treat Start screen suggestion items the same way as Windows 10 Start menu suggestions (it is doable).
Cheers,
Joseph