Re: skype

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Hi

If you are using windows 10 you will have the app version that you probably see now.

Grab the desk top version from i think it is skype.com that version has the menus.

Gene nz

On 27/08/2017 08:36, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Is skype free. I have skype for a long time since it came out and it was free. I had not used it for a while. I went to check it and now there are no menu accessibility setting. Using NVDA curren, W10. Help.
Holger Fiallo