Re: A minor problem with iTunes

Arlene

Hi, Itunes is doable. It’s really meant for apple.  If’ts good if you use it in an apple product such as an IPhone or pad. I used the Ipad my room mate and I share. it’s excellent in there. 

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: August-26-17 1:20 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A minor problem with iTunes

Hi

I guess that is why i like the google way nice and easy compared to i tunes.

On 26/08/2017 23:21, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

Yes Itunes.

The google way is easy as from the store and even putting music etc onto your phone.

Gene nz

is designed by some huge group of programmers all not talking to each other and trying to cludge all the bits together into one heap afterwards. its illogical and mostly pointless. Its a great shame that a third party development cannot get permission to use the Apple shop routines. I'm sure they would be  able to better Itunes!

Its a case of using a nuke to crack a nut again.
I have never had any luck with it for anything I do with windoze.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-
briang1@..., putting 'Brian Gaff'
in the display name field.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Turner" <meturner2214@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 5:43 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] A minor problem with iTunes

Hmm, you no i thought about just getting apple music, cent i listen to a lot of it.

I just don't like slow iTunes.

Scan a folder with foobar2000, and it's done in like 2 seconds. With iTunes, it takes forever.

On 8/25/2017 11:42 AM, Lino Morales wrote:

Hi all. I have my doubts if this minor problem has been resolved in 2017.3. Heck I think I'm the first one to bring it up. When I'm in iTunes when I hit up and down arrow to hear the list of songs in the artists area NVDA incorrectly reports the wrong name of the song. The only way I know it is the song I want is to hit NVDA numb pad 5 With the Seka Braille display I get the same behavior using arrow keys. A lot of my albums on Apple music have a lot of tracks as it is due to them being deluxe versions in most cases. I'm not familiar with Get Hub or WTH its called, so I don't know simple it is to create an account and not sure what to do from that point on. Any help is appreciated. Thanks. the

--

Check out my website for NVDA tutorials and other blindness related material at http://www.accessibilitycentral.net Regardless of where you are in New Zealand if you are near one of the APNK sites you can use a copy of the NVDA screen reader on one of their computers. To find out which locations (or location) is near to you please visit http://www.aotearoapeoplesnetwork.org/content/partner-libraries (Aotearoa People's Network Kaharoa). To find an NVDA certified expert near you, please visit the following link https://certification.nvaccess.org/. The certification page contains the official list of NVDA certified individuals from around the world, who have sat and successfully passed the NVDA expert exam.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.