Re: A minor problem with iTunes

Arlene

Hi, Itunes is doable. It’s really meant for apple.  If’ts good if you use it in an apple product such as an IPhone or pad. I used the Ipad my room mate and I share. it’s excellent in there.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gene New Zealand
Sent: August-26-17 1:20 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A minor problem with iTunes

Hi

I guess that is why i like the google way nice and easy compared to i tunes.

On 26/08/2017 23:21, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

Yes Itunes.

The google way is easy as from the store and even putting music etc onto your phone.

Gene nz

is designed by some huge group of programmers all not talking to each other and trying to cludge all the bits together into one heap afterwards. its illogical and mostly pointless. Its a great shame that a third party development cannot get permission to use the Apple shop routines. I'm sure they would be  able to better Itunes!

Its a case of using a nuke to crack a nut again.
I have never had any luck with it for anything I do with windoze.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-