From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of nasrin khaksar
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 12:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Creating backups of dvd's?

hello.
you can use burnaware free.
you can use most of features without paying any charge, its free for home users, its accessible for screen reader users.
it also supports the feature that you need for free.

www.burnaware.com
God bless you and hope that my answer helps you.

On 8/26/17, Richard Kuzma via Groups.Io <rmkuzma=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
I use iso recorder.
Only thing is if the disc has any kind of copy protection on it it
will not create the iso image.
You could look at any dvd, which basically plays the disc through it
and removes the copy protection.
I don’t know how much it is now, but it really works and I use the two
together when needed with no trouble.
Good luck and let me know if need any more help.
Rich