Re: skype

Holger Fiallo <hfiallo@...>

Thanks. I figure out the problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2017 4:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] skype

Its increasingly being integrated into Windows, as its now owned by
Microsoft, so I guess its as free as that to get the integrated version you
buy windows. However because it has versions running on other platforms and
stand alone desktop versions if it was not free I think there would be a
major outcry now.
I do feel however that its sound quality is worse than it was. It keeps
kind of ducking the volume at crucial times. many other systems seem to do a
better job these days, but I'm not really into this for any other reason
than just to see is it works.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.