Re: a good program for reading pdf files

hi.
i recommend to try google chrome, firefox and balabolka.
i change my pdfs to txt using firefox.
i select all of my documents, copy them and peist to a new document,
then save as txt or other formats.
God bless you and hope that help.

On 8/27/17, Lino Morales <linomorales001@gmail.com> wrote:
Nope Adobe DC is still free. Happy downloading.

On 8/26/2017 2:28 PM, Bobby Vinton wrote:
hay I was wondering if any of you know of a good program for reading
and opening PDF files.  I don't know if adobe still works or if you
have to pay for it.  Just let me know.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org