Re: skype

If you kill the app version windows won't prompt you to use it.

Its a pitty the app version is not accessible on that note, skype is entering a new preview stage with modifications to make it more app like, what interests me is that they obviously see a future in skype desktop because they are keeping it.

On 27/08/2017 8:56 a.m., Gene New Zealand wrote:
Hi

If you are using windows 10 you will have the app version that you probably see now.

Grab the desk top version from i think it is skype.com that version has the menus.

Gene nz

On 27/08/2017 08:36, Holger Fiallo wrote:

Question. Is skype free. I have skype for a long time since it came out and it was free. I had not used it for a while. I went to check it and now there are no menu accessibility setting. Using NVDA curren, W10. Help.
Holger Fiallo

--
[Image NVDA certified expert]