From: "nasrin khaksar" <nasrinkhaksar3@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 3:08 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] windows 7 and new n v d a release

hello.
yes. the versions 2017.1 and 2017.2 are the best versions.
i realy decided to never update my nvda forever and i try to covenent
my promise and decision.
my decision is for reasons that i cant explane.
2017.2 is the best and realy extremely great.

Heck its even running fine on XP as well, though only subtle changes exist
there I think. Its certainly no worse from my viewpoint. It seems smoother
all round in Firefox versions to me. It will, shock horror even work on
Internet Explorer 8!
I know as I had to use it yesterday with a current next snap, and there
were no issues or errors at all when I downloaded some files from an old
site that seemed to work in old versions of browsers.

Some people on here are having issues with firefox and I think I posted
about this a bit earlier today, but seeing as I cannot see the problems
here, they will have to go to github and add to the relevent tickets if it
cannot be solved.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.