Re: Older threads on this list

Gene

Also, if you send a message to a blocked thread, you get an automated message about the thread being blocked.

Gene

Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 4:45 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Older threads on this list

Do you mean that you have recently replied to an old thread, which hasn't
otherwise seen any activity for some time, and your new posting hasn't
appeared?

I don't see why the age of the last posting to a thread would make any
difference to whether a new comment in that thread appears or not.

As for threads being blocked by moderators, I know this has happened in a very
few cases, but was it really such a thread that you've seen (or not seen) a
recent reply not appearing on?

Antony.

--
"Measuring average network latency is about as useful as measuring the mean
temperature of patients in a hospital."

 - Stéphane Bortzmeyer

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.