Från: Gene
Skickat: den 27 augusti 2017 09:54
Till: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Ämne: Re: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

please don't leave the group when you don't want to get mail from it.  Every
time you unsubscribe, when you subscribe and send a message, the first
message you send has to be approved.  Every new member has to have his first
message approved.  This is a setting list administrators can't change.  It
is a setting set by the entire list serve administrator.

Please go nomail so that every time you want to start receiving mail and
discuss something, the first message you send doesn't have to be approved.
While messages are generally approved quickly or reasonbly promptly, you may
wait many hours perhaps six or eight if neeither the owner or I look at the
list because we are busy or sleeping.
To go nomail, send a blank message to
nvda+nomail@nvda.groups.io
To resume receiving mail as individual messages, send a message to
nvda+single@nvda.groups.io
That will resume single delivery if you have gone nomail.

Regarding your problem, did you shut down NVDA and run it again after
installing the add on?

Also, do you know about the SAPI5 Eloquence from, as I recall Code Factory?
The eloquence in the add on you are trying has lots of annoying artifacts.
The SAPI 5 Eloquence sounds as it should.  You can get a demo of that
version as well.  If you have problems finding it, asking here should get
you the information.