Re: NVDA 2017.3 released

mk360

Please, stop it. I don't know what is the relation between your post and NVDA's new release, and the same happen in other topics where you're replied too.

The synth topic has covered in detail in NVDA's support pages.

El 27/08/2017 a las 9:22, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo escribió:
I have faestival and vox voices. I need more for NVDA on my
winWindos7Home pro windos7pro computer I need better voices for NVDA
voices for my PC and Windo eyes jaws Nvda &other voices/screenreaders

On 8/27/17, Vijay Kumar <ca.s.vijaykumar@...> wrote:
Thank you Bhavya great help ,would try and please suggest would it be
different if I go with desk top as my option?

Regards
Vijay
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bhavya
shah
Sent: 26 August 2017 08:08
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2017.3 released

Hi Vijay,
Since you are using a laptop without a NumPad, you may have the laptop
keyboard layout selected. In this case, NVDA+A is the keystroke you need to
press to issue a say all.
Thanks.

On 8/26/17, Roger Stewart <paganus2@...> wrote:
One great thing I've just noticed about this new version of NVDA is
the problem with mIRC has been fixed! It no longer messes it up and
I've disabled it's own speech and switched it back to nvda. This is
so much better as it is faster and I can use the synth of my choice.

Roger

Hi

If you are interested I have the speech platform synth and voices in
my drop box account. You need to install the synth run time thingy
first then the tts voices after.

The link to the drop box account is
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zthyyh9kef7repx/Speech%20Platform%2011%20en
gine%20and%20voices.zip?dl=0

They are in a zip format at present but after the synth run time
thingy has been installed there are quite a few different voices and
languages to pick from.

I do also have the speech hub package if you want it as well but the
add on will have to be installed as well. I can give directions for
that one but they are in english for voices etc. Just let me know if
you are interested in this one to.

gene nz

On 26/08/2017 01:46, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo wrote:
so I am stuck with espeak or how do I get new voices with NVDA I use
windos 7 pro

On 8/25/17, Antony Stone<antony.stone@...> wrote:
Which extra voices do you mean?

If you are running Windows 10, you already have the OneCore voices.

If you are not running Windows 10, those voices are not available.

I've never heard of any extra voices for OneCore other than those
included as standard with Windows 10.

Antony.

On Friday 25 August 2017 at 15:29:12, Gary Metzler wrote:

Hi Quentin,

How can I get the extra voices for one core? thanks for any help.