From Ibrahim.

On 8/27/17, matthew dyer <ilovecountrymusic483@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

Did you restart NVDA after installing and configuring what you wanted?
Thanks. Also, to get to the synthesizer dialog, insert+control+S will bring
it up and you should do you want. .

Matthew

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ibrahim Ajayi
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 3:13 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Help With Eloquence

Hi good people:
I've just installed a copy of codefactory elequence expressive ad on
for NVDA, and I am starting with the trial version.
The program has been properly installed, and I've gone through the
settings. But I cannot find the program in the synthesiser sub-menu
of NVDA.
Please can anyone help me understand what could have gone wrong, or
what I didn't do properly?
Regards.
I am Ibrahim Ajayi from Nigeria.