Re: NVDA 2017.3 released

Rosemarie Chavarria

For crying out loud, knock it off! This has nothing to do with the subject at hand! Stop it right now!

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 5:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2017.3 released

I have faestival and vox voices. I need more for NVDA on my winWindos7Home pro windos7pro computer I need better voices for NVDA voices for my PC and Windo eyes jaws Nvda &other voices/screenreaders

On 8/27/17, Vijay Kumar <ca.s.vijaykumar@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you Bhavya great help ,would try and please suggest would it
be different if I go with desk top as my option?

Regards
Vijay