Re: Can any one suggest me how to get "DictationBridge.WSRMac?

Muklesur Rahman

Hi Antony, here is the link.
http://dictationbridge.com/docs
Thank you.

On 8/28/17, Antony Stone <antony.stone@nvda.open.source.it> wrote:
It might help if you give us a URL to the instructions you are trying to
follow.

Antony.

On Sunday 27 August 2017 at 21:08:49, Muklesur Rahman wrote:

Hello lists, I am trying to assign my computer with dictation bridge.
According to the instruction, I need to copy a file named
"Dictationbridge.WSRMac" into the speech folder but where and how to
get that file is not mentioned. So, please help me. I want to dictate
my computer to write the text.
--
Numerous psychological studies over the years have demonstrated that the
majority of people genuinely believe they are not like the majority of

Please reply to the
list;
please *don't* CC
me.