I remember something about Word Perfect on Windows, but when I started to use windows I started with ms office... so, nothin to say about it.

Regards,
mk.

El 27/08/2017 a las 19:46, Arlene escribió:
It worked good during its time. I mean word perfect 5.1. It only worked for dos.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of mk360
Sent: August-27-17 3:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Wordperfect

Word perfect? WOW! its development continues? I remember Word Perfect 5.1...

El 27/08/2017 a las 17:15, Arnþór Helgason escribió:
Several years ago I tested Wordperfect and it was almost uncompletely
unaccessible. Does anyone know if it works now?

I have recently come across Libreoffice which seems quite accessible.
Good for those who don't use MS Word.

Best regards,

Arnthor Helgason