Re: Wordperfect

Wordperfect as we knew it dropped to coral ages back at 6.1 an unofficial patch to 6.2 is available somewhere.

It is now wordperfect office but not sure about accessability.

On 28/08/2017 10:01 a.m., mk360 wrote:
Word perfect? WOW! its development continues? I remember Word Perfect 5.1...

El 27/08/2017 a las 17:15, Arnþór Helgason escribió:
Several years ago I tested Wordperfect and it was almost uncompletely unaccessible. Does anyone know if it works now?

I have recently come across Libreoffice which seems quite accessible. Good for those who don't use MS Word.

Best regards,

Arnthor Helgason

.