Re: word perfect

I did get it working with com0 com on 32 bit windows but I never got it working, I mean I got it loaded, and it looks like the right ports are in there, I set the conf file.

But the emulator just doesn't load.

On 28/08/2017 4:18 p.m., Ron Canazzi wrote:
Hi Josh,

I really wished I could get that DOS Box emulator to work.  On 2
systems: Windows 7 and Windows 8, I simply can't get it to work
properly.  Do you have any suggestions?

On 8/27/2017 11:09 PM, Josh Kennedy wrote:

hi

word perfect 5.1 works great with NVDA in talking dosbox. asap is the
screen reader, and NVDA in sleep mode is the synthesizer. I also use
keynote gold multimedia demo and keysoft gold demo in windows3.1 in
talking dosbox.

--
sent with mozilla thunderbird