Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2016 12:21 AM
Subject: [nvda] Windows live mail question

Hi all! How are you all? Do any of you use Windows Live mail for your emails? If so, can you tell me some steps  in how  can I install  windows live mail with NVDA? I'm just owndering. I want to install windows live mail in my mom's computer and set her email account. On it! However, I don't know if that is possible to do with NVDA guys? My mom has windows 10 in her laptop computer, so I iwll use the portable copy of NVDA that i have in my drive in order to install WLM on her computer and set everything up! On my windows computer I don't have windows 10 there yet i will really appreciate it if you can help me and give me some suggestions regarding this matter! I look forward in hearing form you soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.1