From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo
Sent: 28 August 2017 19:19
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] how to create an edge brouser shortcut on the desktop?

NVDA broser isbilt in the softwere

On 8/28/17, Chris Mullins <cjmullins29@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Anthony

Press windows+r to open the run dialog

Enter the command shell:appsfolder and press enter

File explorer will open, press m repeatedly to fine Microsoft edge
entry

Press applications key to open context menu

Use up arrow to locate 'Create Shortcut' entry and press enter

A dialog will open saying you cannot create a shortcut in this
location, do you want to create a desktop shortcut.

Respspond yes to this and the shortcut will be created.

If you want to endit the shortcut name, find it on the desktop and
press f2 then edit the name to your liking.

Cheers

Chris