Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 9:31 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA 2017.3 released

He's probably not seeing the replies.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 2:03 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

The problem with window Eyes and Jaws is that their voices are often restricted to those screenreaders by the licence terms. Any attempt to get around this is ilegal of course, but you can buy many sappi 5 voices as has been said in this thread befor, with links, so I'm either missing something about what you are actually asking or you are not seeing some of the replies.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-