Re: Windows live mail question

From feedback I have, live mail 16 is needed,this is the one with ribbonmenus.

Would not know if there are any screens that a portable install will not access during this on windows 10, but somebody will know. If she has been an Outlook Express user, she may prefer the version of OE a third party has built which does not run on windows 10. It needs a small donation to the authors via paypal, but you get installation on three machines and support via their web forum.

I do not have the address, but I just searched for Outlook express for windows 10 and there are seemingly only two options, one is this normal version and the other is a rewrite look alike that doesnot seem to work with screenreaders.
couple of words of warning. Whatever you install, if its going to be used with any access tech, turn off the preview pane when setting up. It can make nvda do odd things.
Also if you try to install the live mal 14 version it seems to get stuck on windows 7 and later. It used to work but I think a windows update has messed it up.
If you use OE even on xp, with nvda, occasionally OE forgets how to display messages or to be able to write them. an OE restart normally fixes this one. Certainly works on xp and 7.

Happens if multiple identities are created and the preview pane is on.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-

From: "Helga Schreiber" <helga.schreiber26@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2016 6:21 AM
Subject: [nvda] Windows live mail question

Hi all! How are you all? Do any of you use Windows Live mail for your emails? If so, can you tell me some steps in how can I install windows live mail with NVDA? I'm just owndering. I want to install windows live mail in my mom's computer and set her email account. On it! However, I don't know if that is possible to do with NVDA guys? My mom has windows 10 in her laptop computer, so I iwll use the portable copy of NVDA that i have in my drive in order to install WLM on her computer and set everything up! On my windows computer I don't have windows 10 there yet i will really appreciate it if you can help me and give me some suggestions regarding this matter! I look forward in hearing form you soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone: (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.1