From: "Dan Beaver" <dbeaver888@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2017 1:23 AM
Subject: [nvda] no caps when typing letters

Hi,

I am using NVDA 2017-3 with Windows 10 Creator's version. I am using the laptop keyboard configuration.

I just noticed that when typing no cap letters are being honored. I tried it in emails under Thunderbird and on the command prompt. I can try it in other places too if needed.

It does honor the shift state when typing other kinds of characters like parentheses or dollar sign and the like. Just not letters.

Any idea what to do about this?

Dan Beaver