Re: best torrent client?

Stephen

Hi.
When I went to install UTorrent a few months ago, I didn't seem to have any difficulty unchecking the toolbars and the other extras manually, NVDA was able to read all the instalation screens without any problems.
Cheers.

At 05:31 PM 4/16/2016, you wrote:

One way to make sure that you don't get any adware when installing programs is to use Unchecky. It worked very well, and it manages to auto-deselect EA Download Manager/Origin when installing Sims 3 and other programs that have bundles. The installer is accessible, I tried with Jaws but NVDA should work too.