Hi,

Just gave it a look see and it seems simple enough thanks.

Tony

On 8/29/2017 9:54 AM, Rui Fontes wrote:
Have you already read the corresponding section of the User Manual?
What more you want to know?

Rui

-----Mensagem Original----- De: Tony Ballou
Data: 29 de agosto de 2017 14:26
Para: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Assunto: Re: [nvda] The Newly Released OCR Feature.

Hi,

I'm interested in learning more about this  myself.  I've installed NVDA
17.03 and removed the older ocr add ons.

Tony
On 8/25/2017 2:46 AM, George Zaynoun wrote:
Hi,

I have a couple of questions about the new OCR feature.

Can we scan from paper with a compatible scanner or do we make OCR on
the screen and above all what is the command to issue to invoke OCR
Scan?

Thanks.