Re: Any updates on Weather Plus?

Lisa P Geibel

Hi Laz and all,
I'll try it. Do any of you have a direct link to find this or do I just look for something to do with weather by this person? Thanks.

Lisa
E-Mail: lisapgeibel429@gmail.com
Facebook: http://facebook.com/ldporter1
Twitter: http://twitter.com/LisaLisa429
Philmore box shared with hubby:
773-572-7897
God bless everyone!!!

On 4/15/16 10:49 PM, Andrea Sherry wrote:
I have this installed and found that over the past several days it
failed to work. However it appears to be functioning today.

Andrea

On 16/04/2016 12:35 PM, Life My Way via Groups.io wrote:
strange because I can not get that one to work either.

On 4/15/2016 9:34 AM, Laz wrote:
The old weather add-on by Storm is still working...

Laz

On 4/14/16, Ben J. Bloomgren <bbloomgren@icloud.com> wrote:
According to other threads on this list, it has to do with the yahoo
API.
Anyone?

On Apr 13, 2016, at 19:26, Life My Way via Groups.io
<lifemyway=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I am wondering this as well, when i try and add my zip code i get a
message about my internet connection not bing there but I know I am
connected to the internet can anyone please help?

On 4/13/2016 8:55 PM, Gerardo Corripio wrote:
HI listers
I've been offList a few weeks, thus sorry if this has been covered
before. Any update on Weather Plus or its new AddOn for NVDA?

--
Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start
from now and make a brand new ending." - Carl Brad