I already sent them mail and waiting for response

Muklesur Rahman

Hello, every where I am trying and I already sent them mail. But still
I am not getting any response from them. However, I will be waiting
for their response. But in the meanwhile if you have any alternative
suggestion, please tell me.

On 8/29/17, Christopher-Mark Gilland <clgilland07@gmail.com> wrote:
Why not try Cavi?

I've had nothing but good success with them, and they do offer interactive
classes for learning NVDA, if that is what you need to learn, where you
would be proactively workingwith other students. Not only this, but all
things Cavi are fully accredited!

http://www.ciscovision.org

Tell them Chris Gilland sent ya!

They are only a few hundred dollars, if even that, haven't priced the NVDA
corse, but I do know that I've taken some of their other corses, and they
are breath takingly incredible!
---
Christopher Gilland

http://www.gshministry.org