Re: Settings

slery <slerythema@...>

Great, I have been meaning to ask this for a while. Had to reset my computer the other day and missed not having this setup.
Cindy

On August 28, 2017 8:44:09 PM "Quentin Christensen" <quentin@...> wrote:

Under NVDA's tools menu (press NVDA+n then t), you can "Create portable copy".  On the dialog that appears, you can select the location to save the portable copy as well as an option to copy the current user configuration.  If you put that on a memory stick, you can take it to a new computer, run THAT copy of NVDA off the memory stick, and from the same place on the tools menu the option is now "install NVDA", which will let you install with your configuration on a new computer.

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 10:32 AM, slery <slerythema@...> wrote:
In nvda I see the save configuration option I have used this however I do
not know where it says to so that I can make a backup copy. What I am
looking is to save all of my settings such as voice speech and rate so that
if I have another computer crash I can use that settings that I have saved
off of my computer and put everything back to the way I want. Return Cindy

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager

www.nvaccess.org