Re: NVDA SOUNDS

Sarah k Alawami

I love the ONJ sound apck  I have. It just rocks. Ther is another one on the add ons page, but theeONJ one is not official, I don't think.

Take care

On Aug 28, 2017, at 7:27 PM, mr. Chikodinaka Nickarandidum Oguledo <ochikodinaka@...> wrote:

ooh! oo! Ooh! doo it! bild soundpackages ask Josfe Leee tell him u
want to binld soundpackages for NVDA email me thw Gist!
ochikodinaka@...! is is my email address

I don't mind the sounds myself. The Max voice in espeak is pretty easy to
understand for me.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Vanessa
Ochoa via Groups.Io
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 4:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA SOUNDS

hi how many of you do not like the sounds in nvda i personally do not like
the sounds and I would like to create sound packages to distribute them to
users who like me do not like the sounds in nvda i like nvda but i do not
like the sounds what do you all think about that i really want to help
people who like me are anoyd of the sounds that come with nvda