Re: Adobe Digital

James AUSTIN

Please forgive my question. An interesting approach, but why?

On 29/08/2017 02:21, Travis Siegel wrote:
I don't use anything for epub ebooks except my web browser.  An epub file is just a zip file that has all the content of the book compressed into a single file.  Simply unzip it, then find the directory with the book files in it(they'll be either html or xml files), then just open each one with your browser.  It's not as nice as an epub reader, because it lacks the previous and next chapter/page links an epub reader will have, but it works for me, and is actually my preferred method for reading epub books.  Your mileage may vary.

On 8/28/2017 12:20 PM, MAYANK SHARMA wrote:
Hi all,

I'm reading an epub file using adobe digital 4.5. It's more or less
accessible but a problem I'm currently facing is to do with selecting
text in the book. My purpose is to highlight the text so I can get
back to it later for a reference. Is there a better way to do so?
Right now I'm not able to select the text so I can highlight, or
perhaps add notes which I haven't yet tried.

I've been reading Epub files on and off using this program, and have
just gone through the help file.

Hope someone figures out what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks.

Cheers,
  Mayank