Re: Basic Training for NVDA - Official NVDA training material now available!

Hi,

thanks for the fast reply. With this training material, I think trying to promote NVDA in a country like Thailand where most visually-impaired users still use Jaws should be easier as they would at least know there is a reliable training material to refer to, albeit in English, which may pose a problem for visually-impaired Thais who can't understand English well, but hopefully one day this material will be translated into other languages including Thai.

Having used NVDA for a while, and having actually used it in real-world situation in the classroom, I'm now feeling confident to actually start promoting NVDA on a large-scale in Thailand, with the goal of it eventually replacing Jaws as the main screen reader for blind people in Thailand.